Probabilistic Card Looting

The card-looting gameplay is the main way for players to obtain characters and equipment in PFP-DAO. With the looting system, characters are digitized which NFTs allow fan players to own digital collections of their favorite characters and receive IP dividends.

The on-chain public algorithm shows that with each card draw, there is an 89% chance of obtaining Common Equipment, a 10% chance of getting a Rare Character, and a 1% chance of receiving a Legendary Character. Before drawing a card, you should select one of your existing characters. Each card draw will provide 2xp experience points for that character, helping them level up. Once your character reaches level 20, you can start earning Loot2n IP rewards. If you enjoy this card looting and Loot2n gameplay, please continue to check out how to log in website and participate.

Last updated


FPF-DAO © 2023, All rights reserved